31 Jul CallAssist24/7: a Modern Solution to Your Maintenance Problems
The key to running a successful apartment community is quality residents. Obtaining quality residents may be easy, but how do you retain them? CallAssist24/7 from Central Media Solution helps apartment communities across the country do just that.
CallAssist24/7 was built specifically for the multifamily industry to meet the needs of your busy on-site and maintenance teams. Our solutions manage your calls, automate your call routing, easily create schedules for your emergency on-call maintenance team, and provide intuitive tools to manage resident and leasing inquiries so you capture every call.
Now that you know what it is, let’s talk about some of its features.
- Photo sharing between the resident, the leasing office, and maintenance. This feature allows your maintenance team to assess the issue before going to the resident’s home, allowing them to arrive prepared and eliminating waste when it comes to service call time and materials. Your maintenance shows up prepared and your resident knows who to expect on their doorstep, providing a sense of security.
- Work Orders. You can schedule work orders right from your mobile device, see who is on duty in the maintenance department, and make adjustments to the schedule.
- “Morning Coffee Email”. When the property manager arrives at work each morning, they can review the communication log, maintenance requests, and work orders while sipping on their morning coffee. No need to track down the maintenance supervisor or comb through paper work orders.
CallAssist24/7: How it works
The best way to learn about CallAssist24/7 is to schedule a demo with your Central Media Solutions rep. They’ll be happy to walk you through the process. But, for now, here’s what you need to know.
- CallAssist24/7 is not an app, it’s a mobile solution.
- No need to download anything on your phone, it is as simple as sending a text message.
- The resident calls in their issue.
- The maintenance technician on duty receives a text message with the resident’s voicemail embedded. From there, the team creates a work order, and gets started.
- Photos are shared back and forth, ensuring the maintenance team knows what they’re facing and the resident feels comfortable letting them into their home.
- The work order is complete.
- The property manager gets a concise email in the morning relaying the activity from the previous night.
- The resident is happy with their service, happy with their community, and refers a friend.
Resident turnover is costly. Keep the great residents you have by utilizing all the tools in your toolbox. Schedule a demo today. Consider making these “smart” upgrades to obtain and retain quality residents.
Published at Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:04:43 +0000